28 February 2008

The Gang (TM) in our nation's capitol

A couple of weeks ago Shawn here...

...got hisself hitched in Washington DC, so The Gang (TM) got out their quart-sized toiletry baggies and started a phone tree to address whether or not we'd be bringing jackets and if we were going to get something to eat, while Diego, stretching his arms behind his head, said to us, "Naw, you guys go ahead. I think I'm just gonna stay in the room. No really, you guys go ahead." So we headed to our nation's capitol.

Apparently I'm not allowed to call this the Friends Trip (TM) , because apparently the Friends Trip (TM) entails certain unquantifiable elements that make it the Friends Trip (TM). But from my point of view, this trip contained all the things we like.

Love

Food

Novelty Photography

and Smiles

Why you gotta fight a good thing, Chippy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these people.

Ryan said...

great picture-these people look fun.

sarah said...

ah, man. i hate missing fun.

i have a confession: i'm feeeling a little jealousy towards your bangs and jacket you're wearing in the jumping with larry shot. my bangs are giving me grief and i can't figure out why. got any tricks you want to share?

my name is amy said...

I really, really love the inserted (TM)s.

Anonymous said...

Cobb, I don't like your bangs in any of the pictures but the back of your hair is to die for. What's your secret?